2.25.2009

The sweetest poem to a lover

Hi there…
Happy fucking birthday
One of your pictures is a fucking bullshit
There is no that thing in it
But it just a lovely pic
I just can’t stand not to look at it
While your other pic show the real you
Who you really are
I just don’t get it
Why…
Even though you are my di di mau
Still…
You are fucking asshole in my heart now
But you make a beautiful music
Sounds great
Now
I am
Have to be more professional as a music consumer
Don’t ever have a crush to any of the musician
Whom the music you really fucking like
Bloody hell….
Fuck this
I am done.
It just a joke man….don’t bother that. Well, I do it for fun though. This is the first day for me as in 8th grade. I have Advanced English 1 and Advertising class today. Good thing happen just when I even step my foot to campus. yet. I see ‘the chubby’…. When he passes me by, I see straight to his face. What a chubby…Then the next thing happen is that I meet him three times today. But suddenly I see no chubby at all at his face when I caught him with a girl. The sweetest thing comes fast and in second it was gone.
Alright, it means that he is normal to have a girlfriend. At least he is not gay. Hmm…I try to entertain myself actually. So I declare that this week is the bloody broken heart week for me. Why a week instead of a day? Because it happens in a row (I don’t have to mention it one by one) and I will have this bad euphoria for this whole week. Sucks! I hope I can over come with it. As a result, I wrote one more poem to end this day.


Renaissance

The happiness in me
Is crawling in my soul
To find a place to live
But one thing for sure
What ever happened
I don’t want my faith
To leave

Hollow
Fast
Mild
There are no other words
Better than misery
That really represents me
That I hope only for temporary

This happiness was the worth one to live
In every human soul
So you have gotta fight
For your right
To be happy

Cheers everyone!!


Fin

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar