1.31.2010

Proudly presents…

Two marvelous guys from Indonesia spread artsy to the universe. They are Eko Nugroho and Ronald Kurniawan. I’ve lost my words. They damn really make me stunned. Here are their masterpieces. Mr. Nugroho studied in High School for Fine Arts (SMSR) Yogyakarta and Painting Department, Indonesian Art institute, Yogyakarta. Has traveled with his artwork in so many countries.

at Lyon Biennale '09

















Mr. Kurniawan graduated with honors from Art Center College of Design in
Pasadena,California.Clients include Sony Pictures Entertainment, Mattel Inc., Toyota, Turner Broadcasting System, Disney Consumer Products,Tetra, Playmates Toys, General Mills, Design Studio Press, Vertex Productions,Brand New School,Centropolis Entertainment, AIGA Santa Fe, New Mexico, Inc., La Weekly, Plansponspor, Global Custodian and more.









They make me scare to death (in a good way) yet they also make me proud to be an Indonesian. Besides, I'll consider to look more on my creativity side and see what I can do.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar