minimine

2.14.2010

Necklaces on my own

I’ve made these when my creativity just came out of nowhere. There are only two of them that I’ve ever wear since the rest are just exist. I admit that those are not common necklaces that people usually getting use to. But I can say they really reflect what my neck wants to put on.


Diposting oleh pogowithminimo di 05.11

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
pogowithminimo
Lihat profil lengkapku

Blog Roll

  • DailyWhatNot.COM
  • Dazed Digital
  • Free Home Decor Resources at PointClickHome.com- Find Home Decorating Ideas
  • http://lonnymag.com/
  • Interview Magazine
  • Music News and Reviews, Concert Tickets, Videos, Pictures and Free MP3s - NME.COM
  • New York News | Gossip | Sports | Entertainment | Photos - New York Post
  • Newsweek - National News, World News, Business, Health, Technology, Entertainment, and more - Newsweek
  • NYLON MAGAZINE
  • NYT > Home Page
  • Q Magazine | Music news & reviews, music videos, band pictures & interviews
  • Republika Online RSS Feed
  • Spin Magazine Online -
  • The Jakarta Post
  • the latest from teenvogue.com
  • TIME.com: Top Stories
  • Wallpaper.com | Home | Wallpaper* Magazine
  • Whiteboard Journal

only ma ear wanna hear


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Tema Sederhana. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.