3.05.2011

24 Hour party people

I would envy for those people who work as a journalist, photograper or even editor-in-chief music magazine. Moreover, if they have to give a report on the hippest music festivals, get an interview, or even to have a chance make a friendship with some musicians. For me, it is like surrounding by people that you know you'll be comfort to be with in a party. And deadline seem like unimportant compare to these.


the music side:


To heat up the party, it'll be a pleasure if somehow I be one of the guys in Wallpaper magazine or (again) Dazed. With the artsy things and semi bohemian life, artists are quite essential in my life after God and my mom. I just realize it after I decided to put Salim's picture on my desk before my picture with mom or my sisters from old time.

the artsy side:

Fiuh...it's my dream job ever. Nothing that could compare it, not even Halloween party.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar