9.08.2011

A month had gone

It's been a week after Eid ul-Fitr. I'm still missing the fried food, all those sweet drinks and other things that you can only find in Ramadan. And I miss my daily routine at that time. Waking up at dawn and eat in unconscious while try to understand what M. Quraish Shihab says on television. Then, the azan Magrib sounds like the singing of an angel coming out of nowhere. I really like the euphoria during the month of Ramadan and of course when it comes to Eid ul-Fitr.


I love how the supermarket maintains their storage with a lot of bottles of syrup and biscuits and how shopping center displays their things. At Eid ul-Fitr I found that my neighbor suddenly are much more than I recognize and mostly I even don't know who they are or their name. Well, I guess for me it's easy to be familiar with things in supermarket rather than with these people ha...ha...ha... Most of the time, I never find difficulty to choose what I want to wear for Eid ul-Fitr but there is always a trend for the clothes and the mukena itself.


Strangely enough, I just realize somehow it's only in Ramadan that our diner table could be looking so merrier and tempted. I hope other months still tempted too to keep me better to do five-time-pray and good spiritual that Ramadan teach and have an effect on me. Amiin.

source:
http://www.eramuslim.com/berita/foto/ramadhan-picture-2011-around-the-world.htm
http://blog.holidays.net/index.php/category/islamic/ramadan/
http://izismile.com/2011/08/05/celebrating_ramadan_around_the_wolrd_51_pics-20.htm

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar