Ehem…ehem…
Untuk posting gw kali ini, gw akan mempersembahkan sebuah puisi (lagi). Semoga curahan gw yang kurang menyenangkan ini akan terdengar lebih puitis ho...ho...
Untuk posting gw kali ini, gw akan mempersembahkan sebuah puisi (lagi). Semoga curahan gw yang kurang menyenangkan ini akan terdengar lebih puitis ho...ho...
Tanx for being fake
Flowers everywhere
Smells good everyday
Once good in smiling
Once good in humbling
Another yelling
Another barking
I keep laughing
Although hungry
I’m singing
Although it is mumbling
There are lots of gorgeous pictures
With their own fans
I’m running
To throw away from this bizarre place
I’m asking
No one answering
I’m jumping
Then there is a place to where I should belong
Tanx guys to show me the light
Tanx for make it is hard
Smells good everyday
Once good in smiling
Once good in humbling
Another yelling
Another barking
I keep laughing
Although hungry
I’m singing
Although it is mumbling
There are lots of gorgeous pictures
With their own fans
I’m running
To throw away from this bizarre place
I’m asking
No one answering
I’m jumping
Then there is a place to where I should belong
Tanx guys to show me the light
Tanx for make it is hard

at least this is not a fake
Adios amigos

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar