7.17.2011

Ba-ba-ba-Bike!!!

Listen to The Bike Song by Mark Ronson somehow makes me want to write this. I always like to ride a bike when we have a chance to go to my grandma's house. With old school bike and fewer vehicles the last time I got there. Back to the town, I'm not bold enough to ride it except around the block of my sister's house.



nike air force 1 silver service bike


Looking back when I was a child, my parents won't let their children to have a bike because there'll be no one who watch for us. I blame it to our maid who decided to leave because there is a guy who proposes her. Well, I guess I blame it to that man who takes her away. But my passion to ride a bike doesn't stop there. Luckily my neighbor just got one and I never stop to learn till I'm able to ride it right on track. Unluckily for her.....



stussy wbase bmx bike


I'm quite jealous with my nephew because he's only 3 years old but already has 2 bikes just for his own. I think it is time for me to stop ride my brother in law's bicycle and start to have it one. I admit that I'm really bad when it comes to brake, so I'm not gonna pick fixie then. Though sometimes it really tempting enough.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar