
Once upon a time there was the great Majapahit Empire with King Hayam Wuruk and Patih Gajah Mada as a powerful military leader. It was the peak era where the authority spread outside of the empire itself and the people feel satisfied with the life they live in. Moreover, it brings 




In a different period and place, it starts to be something big when Marie Antoinette (1755-1793) married Louis Auguste Dauphin de France (1754-1793) in 1770. As I try to remember this on the history class, I can’t recall for things that consider being the success which King Louis XVI did at that time. Except, the hedonistic life they did and then came the French Revolution which caused both the queen and the king to be executed in 1793.



I give my appreciation for those royal families who already did the best thing for their people. I would honor them like heroes or people that I could look up to on how I should contribute to the society. For me, they only people that I knew in the class history. That’s it. But, lately I can’t make a difference between royal families and celebrities. They tend to be just a symbol and only do ceremonial things. I see them on BBC news, the next day on E! and even True Hollywood Story. And the worst, my mom love everything about them. At this point, I hope she will talk about Korean tv series a lot rather than the royal families.source:
www.batan.go.id/majapahit.html
www.myartprints.com
www.ann-lauren.blogspot.com/2008/11/18th-cent-marie-antoinette-queen.html
www.zimbio.com
www.veryangrytoad.com

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar