6.23.2011

Ich habe mich verirrt

When there's a doubt within your mind
Because you're thinking all the time
Framing rights into wrongs
Move along, move along
And if you feel just like a tourist in the city you were born
Then it's time to go
And define your destination
There's so many different places to call home
Because when you find yourself the villain in the story you have written
It's plain to see
That sometimes the best intentions are in need of redemptions



Sometimes I get overcharged
That's when you see sparks
You ask me where the hell I'm going
At a thousand feet per second
Feel like a tourist out in the country
Once this whole world was all countryside
Feel like a tourist in the big city
Soon I will simply evaporate
I feel like a tourist lost in the suburbs
Soon the whole world will be urban sprawl
Feel like a land lover out on the ocean
The traffic's like a pack of dogs
There's fewer trees, windows, fleas,concrete on the lawn
And I'm fine, still swimming through time

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar