Hmm…I am 21 now, so there must be a huge different of the things that stuck in my head compare to when I was 15, the time when I just got to senior high school. It sucks and I can’t think of anything at that time actually. Well, I am an adult now. People surround me grow up and so I have to, must and I am grown up but only in a certain things. The fact that I am on my paper to work out for, it takes my mind to grow up faster than ever in academically though. So, there are some words that really sound like an adult one and seems to me like fabulous words, such as Marxist, class struggle, George Orwell, 1984, Totalitarianism and so on and on. I have to paraphrase the source, analyze them and finally make a conclusion. Those are words that sound even more fabulous. To me being an adult sometimes doesn’t give a pleasure at all. For example, if people only judge you by the appearance only. The fun thing is that when you found out the person who people consider as the ‘adult’ trough the appearance, have got nothing on their mind, which I consider as the indicator to be the adult one. Usually their fabulous vocabularies are karaoke, (show off) gadget, shopping abroad, (show off a credit) car, and other fucking things. At some point sometimes I don’t want to be an adult. But if I take a look again ‘adult’ actually is a gorgeous word ever.

Definitely not an adult thing
I’m not good at syntax, semantic, linguistic or whatever it is, but I can sense that it contains complicated things such as the expectation people surround you, how they treated you, and the stereotype of it. Those things will lead you to a common thing on how adult people run their life. Actually, we can’t lie on the fact that every person has the childish side inside their mind and soul. So, I can say that ‘adult’ is a mask that we use to cover our childish side when we don’t want other people to know or to achieve something. Now, that is sounds cool. I think I will add ‘adult’ as my fabulous vocabulary of the moment.

hmm...selamat mendewasakan diri buu.. :P btw,liat gaya baru gw d bar!ahahaa..maluuu xD
BalasHapus